I Love sports and so getting into sports Memorible is something I love to do. I decided this past College football season to sell NCAA College Football Jerseys. After searching online and testing a few things on eBay I came to selling a few different types of Jerseys (note: theres alot more that would sell then just the ones I sold). I Like teams Like Oregon because they always seem to have the coolest Jerseys. They get a different one each week it seems. This also helps with those Oregon fans that love to spend money on their teams merchindise.
I found a wholesale site where I could buy jerseys in Bulk for half the cost these Jerseys would be in store. Also an advantage is oregon stuff sells out quick so it makes it more wanted making the price go up more then retail price.
Heres is some pictures of some of the items I buy:
And after getting the right listings on ebay these are some of the final prices I’ve sold some for.
But you can do this really with anything. If you can find a hot item, just a great prices you can make some good money by flipping it online.
No comments:
Post a Comment